Friday, September 19, 2014

YAAAY!
Happy Birthday to me! hahahahahah  it was actually 2 days ago, tapi baru punya kesempatan ngeblog sekarang... (dan tetep.. masi ngeblog dari kantor... hehehehehe)

So my close friend was calling me on my birthday, greeting me happy birthday.. And asked me "Laki lo ngasi apaaaa??"

He is exactly the gift. I mean having him as a husband (a loving one!) is the greatest gift at all. I dont know if marry him is the best thing happened in my 2014 (or even in my life). It's like a fairytale, really....Having someone to share your shitty jokes everyday , or even kiss your ass *literally* to annoy you, someone who brings a glass of water every night before bed time, or someone who helps you with dishes, someone who's gonna grab your pillow in the middle of night yet you let him, someone who's hugging you and snoring right next to your ear, but you hear it as lullaby. That's my birthday gift.. the precious one

.

But since you asked, he picked a right gift tho. Who's not gonna love "girl's best friend" ? *wink* 


No comments:

Post a Comment